Hi! I’m Anthony and I just want to say thanks for visiting my site.
I consider myself a 2nd generation plumber following in the footsteps of my dad, but I also spend much of my time doing bathroom remodels as well. Having lived in Minnesota with my wife and 2 kids the past 3 years, I’ve had my share of people telling me about their frustration with their broken or leaking water heater. Let me tell you, there’s nothing worse than not having hot water in Minnesota in the middle of winter or water pooling up under your water heater while having no idea what to do.
While diagnosing and fixing a water heater in most cases is not too complicated, there are unfortunately a lot of people out there who will try to take advantage of a situation which at the time may seem like an emergency to you. The reason why I created this site is to educate others about how water heaters work, what causes leaking, not having hot water, or other common issues. My goal is to provide my visitors the knowledge to either tackle the repair themselves or to make sure they are not being taken advantage of when a professional is necessary.
At Water Heater Hub, you’ll find a variety of articles including:
- What to do when your water heater is leaking from the top or bottom.
- What to do when you have no hot water.
- How to diagnose a noisy water heater.
- How to replace various water heater parts.
- When you should call a professional.
- How to do common maintenance on your water heater.
- What to look for when you need to buy a new water heater.
- And other helpful articles and resources.
If you have any water heater-related question that I haven’t covered on my site, please Contact Me and I’ll do my best to answer it. Please note that it may sometimes take me a couple days to respond since my day job keeps me pretty busy.