The faucet is arguably one of the most used appliances in your home. From washing your hands, getting some water, or washing vegetables, you’ll always need a faucet in your kitchen for everyday tasks.
So if you’re looking for a high end faucet to finish off that perfect bathroom or kitchen of yours?
Or just getting started on it, either way in this article we’ll be telling you the top 5 best high end faucets that are of the highest quality that you can buy to elevate your sinks, we’ll be giving key details and features of each sink, and an honest and informative pros and cons list so that you don’t have to take time out of your day to search through hundreds of sinks until you find one.
So without further ado let’s get started.
Kohler K-29709-VS Artifacts Kitchen Sink Faucet
This Artifacts touchless sink faucet is a great way to start off our list as it blends contemporary, vintage style, with the ease of modern technology, and looks great doing so.
It couldn’t be easier to use the touchless feature as it responds in 20 milliseconds, and will switch on or off with a simple wave of your hand, or whatever object you’ve got in your hands, allowing for seamless, hygienic cooking that doesn’t stress you out.
The three function spray settings allow you to choose the spray that’s right for you and the job you’re doing: you can choose from:
sweep spray, which is a powerful ‘sweeping’ spray of water that is great for cleaning dishes and getting food out of hard to clean places.
Berry soft, which is a delicate spray that’s great for washing fragile fruit in your sink.
And Stream spray, which is more of your standard faucet which is great for general use.
As well as this there’s also a pull down sprayer, so that you can get the maneuverability out of your faucet that you’re sometimes going to need.
With a single lever on the side it couldn’t be easier to get your desired temperature, overall this is a really effective, smart faucet that looks great – especially if you’re going for a vintage aesthetic.
One thing to consider with this faucet is that kohler only offers a single year’s warranty, compared to some of the other items on this list, this shouldn’t be a huge deal though because there’s not many issues reported with this faucet.
- 3 spray modes are great, and you’ll find all of them have their uses.
- The magnetic system to attach the sprayer to the rest of the faucet is durable, and won’t let you down
- The touchless feature allows for quick and hygienic usage of the faucet, and it’s really easy to use.
- Using the 3 spray modes effectively can be tricky at first, as each one is great at their own respective jobs, there can be a slight learning curve to using it.
Hansgrohe Metris 04508800 HighArc Kitchen Faucet
Now to go for the opposite aesthetic, the Hansgrohe Metris HighArc Faucet is a sleek and futuristic addition to your kitchen because of its great design and its overall simplicity.
Don’t misjudge though, you’re paying for a high end faucet and that’s what you’ll be getting with this, the faucet comes in both stainless steel and chrome, and you can choose if you’d prefer a detachable sprayer, or a regular fixed one.
As well as this, its HighArc design allows you to save extra space in your sink for you to fit larger pots and pitchers beneath it.
The Metris is a unique looking faucet too, if you’re someone that likes to think outside of the box and prefers a different than regular aesthetic then the Metris may be for you.
While it doesn’t have motion control, or touch/voice technology, it makes up for it with its simplicity, this faucet is elegant, and whilst you’ll have to use the lever on the side to turn the faucet on or off, it’s satisfying to do so with the Metris.
There are a few helpful gadgets that you can use too, like the detachable sprayer, and the magnetic holder that it comfortably snaps back into once you’re done using the sprayer.
And with two different spray modes too, it’s clear that the metris isn’t just a looker.
There’s also a minimum of 5 years guarantee upheld by Hansgrohe, if your faucet breaks before then, they’ll give you another one for completely free.
- Elegant, beautiful looking faucet that’ll brighten your kitchen up.
- Well constructed with durable materials that won’t let you down.
- Multiple different sprays for whatever you need.
- Higharc allows for good accessibility, but the faucet doesn’t take up too much space either.
- Where it makes up for in looking great, the Metris lacks in functionality where other faucets on this list excel.
- Once fully opened up the spray of the jet setting can spray quite a lot.
Moen S72308EVSRS U By Moen Smart Faucet In STō
If you’re looking for the jack of all trades luxury faucet then look no further as this Moen smart faucet is a real keeper.
It’s got plenty of useful gadgets and technology to help you in the kitchen, whilst also looking fantastic.
This faucet really means it when it calls itself a smart faucet, with voice activation you can tell it to wash your hands, get some water ready for pasta, or whatever you’ll need when you’re busy in the kitchen, plus by just using your voice, the entire process of cooking is so much more hygienic.
But what if you need to get your hands dirty? There’s a lever on the side for manual use if you’d prefer, and the sprayer can be pulled down so you can retract it whenever you like.
The Moen smart faucet doesn’t stop there either, if you’d prefer you can simply wave in front of the faucet to turn it on or off, and you can sync your faucet to your Amazon Alexa, or Google device to tell it to dispense precise amounts of liquid, to very small measurements!
You can also select presets so that your daily routine is made easier by your smart faucet, it’ll remember exact temperatures of liquids you need, and exactly how much of it you need too!
To top it all off, Moen offers a 5 year warranty on this faucet, which is great considering the amount of technology that it involves.
You can be rest assured that you’ll be financially secure if your sink has any faults (which it really doesn’t seem like they have!)
If convenience is king to you then look no further, with minimal setup this faucet can do literally anything you’d otherwise fumble around with, or spend unnecessary time on!
Technology has been truly fused with a faucet in perfect proportions with this sink.
- Revolutionary technology support allows for an automated faucet
- Completely hands free if you want it to be, but also offers manual controls too
- Customization so you can personalize your faucet.
- Durable materials that won’t be breaking on you anytime soon.
- The flow rate can seem a bit low if you really want to fill something up, or use a lot of water at once.
- Whilst it looks okay. There are other faucets on this list that just look better than this one.
- This is the most expensive option on this list
Delta 9159TV-AR-DST Trinsic VoiceIQ Kitchen Faucet
Similarly to the last faucet, this Delta variant is filled to the brim with technology to help you out in the kitchen.
Whilst this faucet doesn’t have touchless technology it does have touchtech which allows you to turn the faucet on or off through touching the back of it with the back of your hand or your elbow, so just hygienic but not quite as easy as the Moen.
The parallels between the Delta Trinsic and the Moen are continued, with the Trinsic being able to also connect to your Amazon or Google devices, similar to the Moen.
As well as this you can also change the temperature of your water remotely, and get precise amounts dispersed from the tap remotely which is just as handy as it is outstandingly easy to do.
There’s also a few features that the Moen doesn’t have too, like the TempSense LED light that changes based off of the temperature of the water that is running through the faucet, a great little feature to make sure you don’t scald yourself on the hot water this faucet can produce.
There’s also a MagnaTite docking system for the sprayer to sit in, which allows it to sit much firmer, and never sag during the entirety of the faucet’s long lifetime.
This lifetime is long too, especially with Delta offering a 10 year long warranty to those that buy and use this faucet in a residential setting.
- Technology support allows an automated faucet
- More cost effective than the Moen previously listed.
- Durable materials that won’t let you down
- Simple, but neat looking that isn’t too flashy
- Customization (offers more options than the Moen)
- Clearance is an issue with this sink, as it’s Higharc, it can get in the way especially when setting up.
- In order to remotely heat using alexa or google, the lever must be near a heat source.
Pfister LG529-NECB Neera Commercial-Style Pull-Down Faucet
The final entry on this list, but still an outstandingly good Faucet, the Pfister Neera is not a smart faucet just like a few other entries on this list, but it makes up for that with its excellent design, and its unique look.
There’s tons of customization available too with 4 different finishes available which include stainless steel, Brushed gold, and even matt black which can look exceptionally great in a kitchen on theme with that color.
There’s 3 different spray settings available too, with spray, stream and the very useful pause setting being great for when you’re in a pinch.
The only drawback with this is that you have to hold the button on the faucet in order to use the pause setting.
The theme of saving water is always reminded with the Neera, as it’s also rated to meet or exceed the CALgreen criteria, which aims to conserve water in homes by at least 20%, so you can feel good about yourself if you buy this faucet.
There’s also a forward facing handle that protects against backsplashes, and offers a full 360 degrees swivel, so you’re never going to need more maneuverability when using this faucet.
The nozzles have also been designed especially so that they can be cleaned with just a wipe of a finger, this faucet is very user friendly.
Pfister loves to show their customer service too, with them offering lifetime warranty with the purchase of this faucet in residential use, so you get to have the peace of mind that if there’s any faults with it, you’ll be financially covered courtesy of Pfister.
- 360 degrees allows for unparalleled maneuverability in the kitchen.
- Many different customization options so you can choose whatever fits your kitchen best!
- Easy to clean the nozzles
- Knowing that your faucet helps to conserve water, you’re helping to save the planet without even trying!
- Pause button is really useful for when you’re doing dishes
- Cleaning between the coils of the faucet can get frustrating after a little while.
- Water that splashes can get trapped inside of the coils and run down into your sink
- This tap has a few known issues of leaking after a few years, but it’s not a completely widespread issue.
To summarize, any of the 5 luxury faucets we’ve listed would be a great addition to your kitchen. Each of them has their own specific features that they perform amazingly well, and they all look great too.
If i had to go for one personally it would be one of the smart faucets as the handsfree customization and automation they offer is invaluable and honestly revolutionary.
They are more expensive though, so if you’d prefer a more manual faucet then there’s plenty more options in this list alone.
We hope that this helped to point out some great luxury faucets, and if not hopefully it at least showed you some of the amazing features that modern day faucets can provide.